Part time: 10 hours a week but could increase with demand
Whats involved: We are seeking an enthusiastic people person who has experience in sales. Who’s not afraid to pick up the phone or pop in and meet potential new clients. Technical experience is not needed but being a bit tech savvy will definitely help in this position. We will give most of the technical training needed in this area. Your main role will be to drum up new work, chat with possible new clients and liase with existing clients. When meeting with them you will ask questions about what they want and need from their online solution. Also develop a relationship with them. You don’t need to talk technical with them, technical questions will be passed back to our technical team.
We only target Macarthur based businesses so travel will be involved but only in the local area.
Your tasks will include;
- Relationship management with ongoing existing clients.
- Prospecting new sales opportunities and evaluating customer needs.
- Helping create proposals, based on our template and with our technical team. You will fill in the clients needs into “non techie” talk and help decide the budget
- You will be the face of the company, some times attending business groups even to represent the company
The benefits of working with us are;
- Small & supportive team
- Great potential for career growth
- Camden based business
- Work from home with flexible hours, your hours just need to work for you and the customer.
- Commissions will be offered
If this sounds like you and you want to work with flexible hours in a fun & friendly team then send us your resume [email protected]