How to set up a Business email account.
Having an email address @your domain makes your company look professional. Luckily Workspace (was G Suite) makes it easy to use their email in conjunction with your domain name. G Suite have different fees depending on how many users you need. You can see G Suite and Googles pricing here
So how do you do it, how do you create a business email account with G Suite? To set up a G Suite email is easy and Google has put together a great document on how you do it yourself.
To set up a business email with G Suite, follow these steps:
- Go to the G Suite website and click “Start free trial” or “Sign in.”
- If you’re starting a free trial, enter your business information and create a G Suite account. If you already have an account, sign in with your email address and password.
- From the G Suite dashboard, click on the “Start Setup” button.
- Follow the prompts to add your business’s domain name and verify that you own it. You may need to update the DNS records for your domain to complete this step.
- Once your domain is verified, you can set up email addresses for your employees by adding their names and choosing their email addresses (e.g., email@example.com). You can also choose to set up email aliases, such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- After you’ve added all of your email addresses, click on the “Finish” button to complete the setup process.
You can now use your G Suite account to send and receive business emails using your custom domain. You can also use other G Suite features, such as Google Drive and Google Calendar, to collaborate with your team and manage your business.
If you are still having trouble with your G Suite email don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team members and we would be happy to help guide you with the setup